Ergonomic Revolving Chair
- The chair provides all around comfort to its users resulting to a lower fatigue and higher work efficiency.
- Seat surface upholstered with nylon double mesh fabric with foam insert.
- Back frame upholstered with polyester net fabric.
- Castors, Bases and Hydraulics are guaranteed for 3 years of trouble free service life.
- Heavy Steel base is provided to avoid any chance of breakage during the product life time.
UPHOLSTERED SEAT AND BACK : Upholstered chair seat and back.
Seat and back is upholstered with Martindale tested heavy quality Nylon and Polyester mesh fabrics. The passing of this test confirms the resistance of the fabrics against cuts. It also provides a high resistance against day to day abrasions.
POLYURETHANE FOAM: 100% filler free polyurethane foam of 32 kgs/cu.m is used on the chair seat.
All the polyurethane foam used on the chair are 100% filler free ensuring years of sag free life for the seater.
BENT PLYWOODS: High density bent plywood with ergonomic shape are used together with riveted Nuts The riveted carbon steel nuts leads to a very tight fitting of all chair components to the bentwood chair seat ply. This secure fittings results in a very long chair life.
PLASTIC COMPONENTS : All plastic components are made out of high quality plastic component. These high quality plastic avoids all accidental breakage resulting to a care free service life of the chairs.
GOOD TO KNOW: For increased stability, retighten the screws around 2 weeks after assembly.
Width 645 mm
Depth 600 mm
Height 1235-1335 mm
Seat Width 480 mm
Seat Depth 480 mm
Seat Height 430-530 mm
Polyester, Nylon Fabric
Light stains can be removed with textile cleaner or sponge dipped in water or mild soapy solution.
Chair stand can be cleaned by wiping with sponge dipped in water or mild soapy solution.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth