Ergonomic Director High Back Chair
- You can lean back with perfect balance, as the tilt mechanism automatically adjusts the resistance to suit you weight and movement.
- You sit comfortably since the chair is adjustable in height.
- Your back gets extra relief from the built in lumber support.
- Castors, Bases and Hydraulics are guaranteed for 3 years of trouble free service life.
- Polyurethane padded stainless steel arms are provided for extra day to day comfort.
UPHOLSTERED SEAT AND BACK : Upholstered chair seat and back. Seat and back is upholstered with Martindale tested high quality PVC fabrics. The passing of this test confirms the resistance of the PVC fabrics against cuts. It also provides a high resistance against day to day abrasions.
POLYURETHANE FOAM: 100% filler free polyurethane foam of 40 kgs/cu.m is used on the chair seat and back. All the polyurethane foam used on the chair are 100% filler free ensuring years of sag free life for the seater.
BENT PLYWOODS: High density bent plywood with ergonomic shape are used together with riveted Nuts The riveted carbon steel nuts leads to a very tight fitting of all chair components to the bentwood chair seat ply. This secure fittings results in a very long chair life.
PLASTIC AND METAL COMPONENTS: All Genuine spare parts are used to manufacture our chair, which motivates us to pass a warranty of 3 year on the chair.
GOOD TO KNOW: For increased stability, retighten the screws around 2 weeks after assembly.
Width 685 mm
Depth 660 mm
Height 1060 -1150 mm
Seat Width 490 mm
Seat Depth 480 mm
Seat Height 480 -570 mm
Light stains can be removed with textile cleaner or sponge dipped in water or mild soapy solution.
Chair stand can be cleaned by wiping with sponge dipped in water or mild soapy solution.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth