Ergonomic Revolving Chair
- The chair provides all around comfort to its users resulting to a lower fatigue and higher work efficiency.
- Seat surface upholstered with polyester stain resistant fabrics.
- Castors, Bases and Hydraulics are guaranteed for 3 years of trouble free service life.
- Heavy Steel base is provided to avoid any chance of breakage during the product life time.
- The back cover eliminates all cuts due to accidental hitting of the chair to the back wall of the office
UPHOLSTERED SEAT AND BACK : Upholstered chair seat and back. Seat and back is upholstered with Martindale tested heavy quality Polyester fabrics. The passing of this test confirms the resistance of the fabrics against cuts. It also provides a high resistance against day to day abrasions.
POLYURETHANE FOAM: 100% filler free moulded foam of 40 kgs/cu.m is used on the chair seat the chair seat. All the polyurethane foam used on the chair are 100% filler free ensuring years of sag free life for the seater.
BENT PLYWOODS: High density bent plywood with ergonomic shape are used together with riveted Nuts The riveted carbon steel nuts leads to a very tight fitting of all chair components to the bentwood chair seat ply. This secure fittings results in a very long chair life.
PLASTIC COMPONENTS : All plastic components are made out of high quality plastic component. These high quality plastic avoids all accidental breakage resulting to a care free service life of the chairs.
GOOD TO KNOW: For increased stability, retighten the screws around 2 weeks after assembly.
Width 575 mm
Depth 585 mm
Height 580 -980 mm
Seat Width 460 mm
Seat Depth 430 mm
Seat Height 460 – 580 mm
Light stains can be removed with textile cleaner or sponge dipped in water or mild soapy solution.
Chair stand can be cleaned by wiping with sponge dipped in water or mild soapy solution.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth