Ergonomic Executive Low Back Chair
- The chair provides all around comfort to its users resulting to a lower fatigue and higher work efficiency.
- The mesh material of the backrest lets air through to your back during long sitting period.
- Castors, Bases and Hydraulics are guaranteed for 3 years of trouble free service life. with the lockable tilt function.
- Heavy Steel base is provided to avoid any chance of breakage during the product life time.
- You sit comfortably since the chair is adjustable in height.
- Increased Stability of the chair with the lockable tilt function.
UPHOLSTERED SEAT AND BACK : Upholstered chair seat and back.
Seat and back is upholstered with Martindale tested heavy quality Nylon and Polyester mesh fabrics. The passing of this test confirms the resistance of the fabrics against cuts. It also provides a high resistance against day to day abrasions.
POLYURETHANE FOAM: 100% filler free polyurethane foam of 40 kgs/cu.m is used on the chair seat All the polyurethane foam used on the chair are 100% filler free ensuring years of sag free life for the seater.
STAINLESS STEEL PU ARM: Polyurethane padded stainless steel arms.
The Polyurethane help in extra soft comfort of the arm. Stainless steel arms help to protect the chair against any possible corrosion in the future.
PLASTIC COMPONENTS : All plastic components are made out of high quality plastic component. These high quality plastic avoids all accidental breakage resulting to a care free service life of the chairs.
GOOD TO KNOW: For increased stability, retighten the screws around 2 weeks after assembly.
Width 500 mm
Depth 600 mm
Height 970 -1060 mm
Seat Width 450 mm
Seat Depth 460 mm
Seat Height 430 -560 mm
Light stains can be removed with textile cleaner or sponge dipped in water or mild soapy solution.
Chair stand can be cleaned by wiping with sponge dipped in water or mild soapy solution.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth